Spent 1.1 Released on 21 March, 2012
What's New in Version 1.1
Introducing Spent's first update.
We wanted to thank you for downloading our app, so we're shipping new features along with some minor bug fixes. Please remember to rate and review Spent if you really like it.
Charts just got better:
- Swipe anywhere on charts to move
- Paging indicators on charts
- Fewer taps to change chart period
- Larger viewing area for charts
- Charts are generally prettier
Tags keep improving:
- New and improved tag entry interface
- Tags names can now contain spaces
- Improved tag list performance
What was broken is now fixed:
- Monthly charts now work beyond January
- Manage Upcoming height is fixed
- "All Categories" no longer an option
Spent 1.0Released on 2 February, 2012
About the guys behind Spent
Building Spent in their spare time, both Tim and Peter split most roles equally, so as to challenge themselves to learn all aspects of building apps from the ground up. Spent is an app that scratched their own itch to rapid fire expenses into an application, and see where those mystical amounts of dollars were vanishing to.
Pete is a full-time developer currently working in the mobile space. He also attends as many local developer meet-ups as possible for the free beer and pizza, and to quiz others on best practices.
When not working on Spent, Pete endeavours to install every operating system on every machine he can get his hands on.
Tim currently is a student and teacher at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. In his spare time he works on software and hardware projects and he subscribes to the hacker spirit, though he wouldn’t yet call himself a hacker. Tim watches his favourite TV shows while running on the Treadmill so he feels less guilty about watching TV.